Memphis immigration Project exists to engage issues of Immigration from a biblical perspective.

In 2015, Lifeway Research found that only 12% of Evangelical Christians primarily view issues of Immigration from the Bible, first, which means the other 88% primarily view issues of immigration from the media, fear, news, legality and other avenues, first.

As Christians, however, we are called to view all issues within culture, including Immigration, from a biblical perspective, first, because we know the Bible is our blueprint on how we navigate our lives in relationship to God vertically, and in relationship to others horizontally.

At Memphis immigration Project, we engage all issues of Immigration from a biblical perspective in order to help the Church–a people on mission, to be better equipped and challenged to view, think, dialogue, and act biblically about Immigration, first.

We hope you will join us along with our more than 12,000 subscribers/followers on this journey. If you would like to subscribe/follow us, scroll down this page and on the left corner follow us.